Tennis star Caroline Wozniacki's Miami condo is for sale
Tennis star Caroline Wozniacki and her retired NBA husband David Lee are looking to move away from Miami's Fisher Island.
- Maybe they got tired of having to take a ferry to go grocery shopping, but Wozniacki surely loved the island's 17 tennis courts.
Details: The sporty power couple are selling their $42.5 million penthouse in one of the most expensive ZIP codes in the U.S.
- The unit, built in 2016 at the Palazzo del Sol condominium, offers 7,000 square feet of living space and another 5,000 square feet of waterfront terraces.
- The five-bed, five-and-a-half-bath home has an outdoor firepit, hot tub, private pool, chef's kitchen and rooftop summer kitchen.
- Dina Goldentayer with Douglas Elliman is handling the listing.
Zoom in: Fisher Island, located across Government Cut from South Pointe Park, is home to 800 residences and has its own private beach and nine-hole golf course.
- The 216-acre island was formed in 1911 following the dredging to provide direct access from the Atlantic Ocean to PortMiami.
💌 Got any hot home listings? Email [email protected].
More Miami stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Miami.