New restaurants come to Wynwood for the holidays
Wynwood's food scene keeps growing, with two new restaurant openings.
What's happening: Giorgina, opening Tuesday, will bring Italian flavors and al fresco vibes to North Miami Avenue.
- The 4,500-square-foot restaurant has plenty of eye candy, like the 5,000 artificial lemons hanging from vines on the lush ceiling.
- That might make you hungry for the Giorgina pasta ($25), which comes with spaghettini and lemon, or a truffle pizzette ($23) with pecorino, fontina and mascarpone.
If you go: Open for dinner every day from 5pm–11pm and brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11am–5pm.
- Located at 2700 North Miami Ave.
- Full menu here.
Zuri, a new Moroccan restaurant opening Dec. 6, is bringing Mediterranean-Moroccan fusion cuisine to the arts district.
- Try signature dishes like the Zaalouk, a Moroccan eggplant salad, or the Lamb and Prunes Tagine.
- When you're done eating, get comfortable on plush Moroccan-style cushions and sip on authentic tea as light peeks through stained glass and mashrabiya windows.
If you go: Open for dinner Wednesday–Sunday from 6pm–11pm, with bar hours extended to 2am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Located at 73 NW 26th St.
More Miami stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Miami.