Win two passes to the Bud Light tailgate today AND two tickets to tonight’s game
Didn’t snag a spot for our Bud Light tailgate tonight? We’re giving away two passes to the tailgate AND two tickets to tonight’s game to one lucky winner.
To win: Tag the friend you’re bringing with you on Instagram before noon today (12/17) – unlimited entries allowed. We’ll notify the winner via DM by 1 p.m. today, and the winner must be able to collect their tickets in person at Ink N Ivy in Charlotte between 6 and 8 p.m.
Enter to win
- To enter: Enter on Instagram by Monday, December 17 at 12 p.m.
- Winner: We’ll pick the winner by Monday, December 17 at 1 p.m.
- The prize: 2 tickets to the Bud Light pregame and two tickets to tonight’s game (on 12/17).
2018 BUD LIGHT TICKET GIVEAWAY
This promotion is for ages 21+.
How it works: Visit @charlotteagenda on Instagram and follow rules for entry between 6 a.m. and 12 p.m. on Monday, December 17, 2018. One winner will be randomly selected on Monday, Dec. 17 by 1 p.m.
Prize: Two (2) tickets for the game on December 17, 2018 at Bank of America Stadium and access to Axios Charlotte’s pre-game tailgate event at Ink N Ivy in Charlotte, NC.
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2018 BUD LIGHT TICKET GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- The “2018 BUD LIGHT TICKET GIVEAWAY” (“Promotion”) is open to residents of North Carolina and South Carolina who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families; current or former professional, semi-professional, or collegiate football, soccer, and rugby players and coaches; and, the NFL Entities (as defined below), are ineligible. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules (“Official Rules”) at charlotte.axios.com (“Promotion Website”). This Promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations.
- Promotion begins at 6:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on December 17, 2018 and ends on at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on December 17, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- Promotion Submission Period: The Promotion Submission Period begins at at 6:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on December 17, 2018 and ends on at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on December 17, 2018 (“Promotion Submission Period”). To enter, visit Instagram.com/charlotteagenda during the Promotion Submission Period, and follow the online instructions to submit your entry (an “Entry”). All Entries must be received and recorded during the Promotion Submission Period. No other forms of entry are valid.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about December 17, 2018, from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor’s representatives, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. The winner will be notified electronically and will be required to respond to the notification within one hour (1) hour indicating whether he/she can accept. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternate winners selected will also be required to respond to the notification within one (1) hour. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial notification. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the selected participant will be declared an official winner of the Promotion. The winner may be required to complete, sign and return additional waivers and/or releases by Sponsor and Williams Media, LLC via email within twenty-four (24) hours of winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
If Sponsor so elects, the winner may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the winner will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, the winner agrees to sign a waiver form authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
- Participation Guidelines: At no time while participating in the Promotion should any Finalist: (a) be under the influence of drugs or excess alcohol; (b) promote drinking and driving or the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol; (c) promote the illegal use of alcohol, drugs, or violating any law; (d) communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; (e) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or exploit people in a sexual or violent manner; (f) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (g) otherwise fail to comply with the Beer Institute Advertising and Marketing Code as made publicly available at the following online location: <http://www.beerinstitute.org/BeerInstitute/files/ ccLibraryFiles/Filename/000000000384/ 2006ADCODE.pdf>; or (h) be deemed inappropriate by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. At any time during the Promotion, Sponsor’s representative reserves the right to disqualify any Finalist, in his/her sole discretion, if he/she believes the Finalist is deemed inappropriate.
- Prize (1): Winner will receive two (2) game tickets and two (2) pre-game entries (subject to availability) to the Carolina Panthers home football game scheduled to occur on December 17, 2018 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Game date is subject to change. Seating assignments will be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and are subject to availability and change. Winner’s guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Transportation, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the responsibility of winner. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Approximate Retail Value: $140 per ticket. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
- Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
- Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor and the NFL Entities (as defined below) to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC and the NFL Entities (as defined below) harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
- For the names of the Grand Prize winner, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: 2018 Bud Light Ticket Giveaway, c/o Williams Media LLC, 623 S Cedar Street, Suite B Charlotte, NC 28202, for receipt by February 10, 2019.
© 2018 A-B, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
More Charlotte stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Charlotte.