Wait no longer: Atrium Health online reservations are your urgent care savior
For the busy parent with a sick child, sitting for hours in a waiting room sounds like a nightmare. That’s why Atrium Health has created an online reservation system: a simple, transparent and efficient way to make a reservation for you or your child. Get ready for your urgent care experience to completely change for the better.
How it works
- We toured the Blakeney location, but CHS has online reservations at all 28 locations, including three Urgent Care locations just for kids.
- The goal: to make everyone more comfortable during their Urgent Care experience and help them spend way less time in the waiting room.
- Download the CHS app, Carolinas, or go to CarolinasHealthCare.org/UCreserve to make a reservation at the Urgent Care of your choice.
- The app will then send you a confirmation text/email and any other alerts (i.e. if your reservation has to be pushed back due to walk-in emergencies).
- These reservations are not just placeholders in the line of Urgent Care visitors. It’s a reservation, so when you walk in at your chosen time, you go to the front of the line.
- There’s a monitor in the waiting room for ultimate transparency, showing who’s in line for walk-ins and who’s up next for online reservations.
- If you’re more than 15 minutes late, you will be sent a new scheduled time via text.
- Once you walk in, you go straight to the check-in kiosk and follow the instructions for walk-ins or reservation holders.
- After that, you just wait to be called back promptly and enjoy the friendly faces ready to help.
About Atrium Health’s Urgent Care
- Atrium Health values your time and comfort and realize that both are deeply important.
- There are 28 total CHS Urgent Cares in the greater Charlotte area, all of which treat children as well as adults.
- CHS is the only one in the area to offer children-specific Urgent Care, fully staffed by board certified pediatricians and connected with Levine Children’s Hospital. These include: Blakeney, Cotswold and Monroe.
Download Carolinas (compatible for Android and Apple) or visit the Atrium Health website to learn more about this time-saving program.
(Note: This content was co-created with Atrium Health.)
More Charlotte stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Charlotte.