Charles Sykes, Andy Kropa / Invision, AP
The New York Times reported this weekend that roughly $13 million has been paid to women accusing Bill O'Reilly of sexual harassment, and at least six women have leveled accusations against him. Then on Monday, Fox News contributor Julia Roginsky became the latest to go public with accusations against Roger Ailes, the network's former chairman.
Both O'Reilly and Ailes have denied all of the accusations against them, and 21st Century Fox released a statement in response to the NYT story saying the company "takes matters of workplace behavior very seriously" and had discussed the claims with O'Reilly.
Below is a list of the women who have come forward:
- Andrea Mackris: Former producer. Accused O'Reilly of making inappropriate phone calls. O'Reilly paid her a $9 million settlement, according to the NYT.
- Wendy Walsh: Former regular O'Reilly guest. Claims he offered to help her get a position at Fox News but reneged after she declined to go to a hotel room with him. She has filed suit.
- Rebecca Gomez Diamond: Former Fox Business host. Accused O'Reilly of inappropriate phone calls. O'Reilly paid her a settlement, according to the NYT.
- Juliet Huddy: Former regular O'Reilly guest. Accused him of inappropriate phone calls and trying to kiss her, and then damaging her career after she rejected his advances. Fox paid her a $1.6 million settlement, according to the NYT.
- Andrea Tantaros: Former Fox News Host. Sued both O'Reilly and Ailes for alleged sexual harassment.
- Laurie Dhue: Former Fox News host. Sued both O'Reilly and Ailes for alleged sexual harassment. Fox paid her over $1 million, according to the NYT.
- Julia Roginsky: Fox News contributor. Sued Fox and Ailes claiming they had made "her deserved promotion to a regular spot hosting 'The Five' contingent upon having a sexual relationship with Ailes."
- Gretchen Carlson: Former Fox News host. Sued Ailes for allegedly harming her career after she rebuffed his advances. Fox paid her $20 million.
- Megyn Kelly: Former Fox News host. During an internal investigation, she said Ailes had made unwanted advances when she was a Fox News correspondent, according to NY Mag.
- Kellie Boyle: Former GOP communications consultant. She claimed in NY Mag that Ailes had offered to help her career in exchange for sex but had her "blacklisted" when she declined.
- Rudi Bakhtiar: Former Fox News reporter. She claims Ailes made inappropriate comments to her and that she was fired after accusing another Fox News employee of sexual harassment.
- Tantaros and Dhue, whose allegations are listed above.