Mar 8, 2023 - Podcasts
Home prices falling at last
The cost of buying a house has been soaring for the past few years, and prices are finally starting to fall. But things aren't much easier for first-time buyers.
- Also, the kidnapping of Americans spotlights violence in Mexico.
- And, the NTSB investigates Norfolk Southern Railway.
- Plus, we want to hear how you use your local library.
Guests: Axios' Emily Peck and Marina Franco.
Credits: Axios Today is produced by Niala Boodhoo, Alexandra Botti, Naomi Shavin, Lydia McMullen-Laird and Ben O'Brien. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at [email protected] You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- Home prices fall year over year for the first time since 2012
- Criminal Violence in Mexico(CFR)
- NTSB to investigate Norfolk Southern safety practices amid accidents
- Three Years Later: How the pandemic has reshaped libraries (American Libraries)