The business leaders dining with Trump at Bedminster
The details: CEOs from major companies like Boeing and FedEx will be sitting down Trump so he can hear "how the economy is doing from their perspective and what their priorities and thoughts are for the year ahead," White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters told Bloomberg. They'll also be joined by top aides like Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, and Larry Kudlow.
Who's on the list:
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Mike Manley.
- PepsiCo Inc. CEO Indra Nooyi, who is stepping down later this year.
- Ernst & Young CEO Mark Weinberger.
- Mastercard CEO Ajay Banga.
- Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg.
- Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky.
- International Paper CEO Mark Sutton.
- Boston Beer Co. Inc. Chairman Jim Koch.
- Continental Resources Inc. CEO Harold Hamm.
- Honeywell International Inc. CEO Darius Adamczyk
- Red Apple Group CEO John Catsimatidis.
- FedEx CEO Fred Smith.
- Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy.