Bill O'Reilly, Fox News have paid out millions on harassment complaints
Bill O'Reilly and Fox News have paid roughly $13 million over the years to women who've accused him of sexual harassment and verbal abuse, according to a new investigation by the New York Times' Emily Steel and Michael Schmidt.
O'Reilly's show raked in $446 million in advertising between 2014-16, and the host makes $18 million a year. Those who've received payments from Fox News or O'Reilly, per the NYT:
- Rachel Witlieb Bernstein, a junior producer
- Andrea Mackris, a producer
- Rebecca Gomez Diamond, a host on Fox Business
- Laurie Dhue, a Fox News anchor
- Juliet Huddy, a personality on Fox News