We'll be covering this as it happens, but here are the newsmakers on stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference today:
- 9:10 am — Kellyanne Conway interviewed by Mercedes Schlapp of Washington Times
- 10:45 am — Jim DeMint speech
- 11:10 am — Ted Cruz conversation w/ Mark Levin
- 12:10 pm — Maureen Ohlhausen (FTC commissioner) on a panel called "When Did WWIII Begin? Part A: Threats at Home"
- 12:50 pm — Betsy DeVos interviewed by Kayleigh McEnany
- 1:05 pm — Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon conversation
- 7:30 pm — VP Mike Pence speech