🚑Kallyope, a New York-based biotechnology company, has raised $66 million in Series B funding from Lux Capital, The Column Group, Polaris Partners, Illumina Ventures, Alexandria Venture Investments, Euclidean Capital and Two Sigma Ventures. www.kallyope.com
• Wealthsimple, a Toronto-based online robo-advisor, has raised a $51 million in new funding investment from Power Financial. http://axios.link/OuSZ
🚑Cota, a New York-based health care data analytics company, has raised $40 million in Series C funding led by IQVIA, with participation from EW Healthcare Partners and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
• Capillary Technologies, an India-based provider or customer management software for retailers, has raised $20 million in new fundings from Warburg Pincus and Sequoia. http://axios.link/65nh
• Tinyclues, a Paris-based maker of marketing analytics software, has raised $18 million in Series B funding led by EQT Ventures, with participation from Alven, Elaia Partners, and ISAI.
• Meritize, a Frisco, Texas-based lender for students, has raised $6.8 million in seed funding led by Colchis Capital, Chicago Ventures and Cube Financial Holdings, with participation from ECMC, College Loan Corporation, University Ventures, City Light Capital, PC Squared and Meritize management.
• ChronWell, a Fort Lauderdale-Fla.-based workers’ compensation insurance service, has raised $4.5 million in a Series A funding round from undisclosed investors. www.chronwell.com
• Teampay, a New York-based maker of expense management software, has raised a $4 million seed round led by Crosscut Ventures, with participation from KEC Ventures, Precursor Ventures, CoVenture, and other angels and funds.
• Beauty By Design, a Los Angeles-based a skincare products marketplace, has raised $2.2 million in seed funding led by Resolute Ventures, with participation from Ludlow Ventures, TenoneTen Ventures, Troy Capital Partners, and several angel investors.
• Intello, a New York-based provider of tools for tracking software usage, has raised $1.3 million in seed funding led by Emerge, with participation from BoxGroup, Blacktop, Kaedan, Tectonic, and angel investors. www.intello.io
• Feature Labs, a Boston-based maker of automation software for data science, has raised $1.5 million in seed funding led by Flybridge Capital Partners, with participation from First Star Ventures & 122 West Ventures. www.featurelabs.com