• Carousell, a Singapore-based mobile listing service for secondhand goods and services, has raised between $70 million and $80 million in Series C funding, per TechCrunch. Existing backers include Rakuten, Sequoia Capital, Golden Gate Ventures and 500 Startups. http://axios.link/uksx
• City Cloud International, a Chinese cloud computing startup, has raised $30 million in Series B funding co-led by Cisco Investments and Country Garden Holdings. http://axios.link/TZrn
• Amperity, a Seattle-based customer data platform, has raised $28 million in Series B funding. Tiger Global Management led the round, and was joined by return backer Madrona Venture Group. http://axios.link/SxAg
• SoundAI, a Beijing-based developer of acoustic technologies, has raised $15 million in new equity and debt funding. Backers include Baidu, Aplus Capital, Frees Fund, Linekong Interactive Group and the Bank of Beijing. http://axios.link/TZrn
🚑 UDental, a Chinese dental clinic chain, has raised $9.7 million in Series B funding led by Matrix Partners China.
• JazzHR, a Pittsburgh-based provider of recruiting solutions for SMEs, has raised $6.6 million in new VC funding. Volition Capital led the round, and was joined by return backers Birchmere Ventures and Rincon Venture Partners. http://axios.link/ADFe
• Stardog Union, an Arlington, Va.-based developer of enterprise knowledge graph technology, has raised $6 million in Series A funding. Grotech Ventures led the round, and was joined by return backers Core Capital and Boulder Ventures. www.stardog.com
• Scoutible, a San Francisco-based gaming platform for discovering talent, has raised $5 million in seed funding. Learn Capital and Mark Cuban co-led the round, and were joined by NEA, Great Oaks Venture Partners, Stanford StartX and Mindset Ventures. http://axios.link/ucUr