Sorry the newsletter was late yesterday. Thanks for sticking with us.
Was this email forwarded to you? Sign up here.
- Apple supplier Foxconn reported first-quarter revenues fell 42% from the previous three months while pre-tax income more than halved. (FT)
- Eurozone industrial output fell for a 2nd straight month while analysts expect the German economy grew by 0.4% in Q1, but investor sentiment fell to -2.1. (France 24)
- Walmart says it will match Amazon and offer 1-day free shipping on some items in select markets over the next few days with a plan to reach about 75% of the U.S. population this year. (Reuters)
- Uber's stock fell 11% on Monday to $37.08 a share. CEO Dara Khosrowshahi told staff in an email to "expect some tough public market times over the coming months." (Bloomberg)
- A couple was awarded more than $2 billion in a verdict against Bayer subsidiary Monsanto, the 3rd recent court decision involving claims its Roundup weed killer caused cancer. (NPR)