Brunch any day of the week with Madi in San Diego
You can brunch daily in San Diego at Madi, a delightful cafe that gives retro '70s vibes with a modern twist.
What's happening: It's a perfect spot to go with a group of girlfriends or on a cute morning date on Adams Avenue in Normal Hieghts.
- The menu offers a mix sweet-and-savory options that should definitely be shared because that's the best way to brunch.
Menu items worthy of your time:
- The G.O.A.T breakfast sandwich with ham, egg, Swiss and goat cheese, apricot habanero jam and arugula, plus perfectly crispy breakfast potatoes;
- Thick and fluffy blackberry goat cheese pancakes;
- A vibrant and refreshing "motor bike" cocktail: fresh watermelon, tequila, Italian amaro and ginger;
- The cucumber cooler mocktail with elderflower and lime wasn't too sweet;
- The waffle churro sticks served with jalapeño-blackberry sauce, maple cream cheese and fresh berries.
The intrigue: The mimosas are made with a variety of fresh juices and unique ingredients that feel sort of healthy?
- There's the vitamin-packed orange pineapple kale, another has blue-green spirulina and one adds activated charcoal.
Of note: Madi is open for brunch every day from 8am-2pm "cause it's the lifestyle you deserve."
Pro-tip: They take reservations or walk-ins. If you have to wait, pop into Kiko + Sven and browse their locally-made goods and gifts.
More San Diego stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios San Diego.