Things to do in San Diego this weekend | Nov. 3-5
We made it to the weekend and there is a lot happening around town!
Here's what we recommend:
Hear what's new at this festival celebrating compositions written in the last five years, dreamed up by conductors from San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- When and where: Events are across California from Nov. 3 through Nov. 19. Find events across San Diego here.
- Cost: Prices vary by venue and event.
Get a taste of the best local brews at San Diego Beer Week with 10 days of events, including live music, trivia nights, food pairings, special beer releases and deals.
- When and where: Nov. 3 through Nov. 12 at breweries, bars, restaurants and taprooms across the county.
- Cost: Prices vary by event and location. Daily "Guild on the Streets" events are free.
Watch the Wave take on Seattle's OL Reign in the semifinals of the NWSL championship.
- When and where: Kickoff is 6:30pm on Sunday at Snapdragon Stadium. Watch the game live or on See the match on CBS, CBS Sports Network, and Paramount+
- Cost: Tickets start at $10.
See the city's premier film showcase of Asian American and international cinema at the festival that features more than 160 films from 30 countries, in 30 languages.
- When and where: The festival started Nov. 2 and goes through Nov. 11 at Regal Edwards Mira Mesa and other locations.
- Cost: Tickets for some weekday screenings are free, others cost $12-$35. Passes are $325 or $215 for Pacific Arts Movement members.
Celebrate our military through Fleet Week events and activities around San Diego, including a military band concert at Balboa Park.
More San Diego stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios San Diego.