Everything Trump tweeted so far today, at his usual 6:30am send time.
- Defended his prayer for Arnold: "[D]id a really bad job as Governor of California" and is "even worse" on The Apprentice, adding "at least he tried hard!"
- Reiterated that he's put Iran on notice: "Iran is playing with fire..."
- Thanked Australian PM Malcom Turnbull for "telling the truth" about their "very civil conversation" they had Wednesday. He called the original WaPo story "FAKE NEWS".
- Threw out a hot take on protesters: "Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
- Previewed his meeting with top business execs this morning: "Good jobs are coming back to U.S" and healthcare and tax bills are currently in the works.
- Condemned this morning's attempted terrorist attack: France is "on edge" again, and "GET SMART U.S."