Susan Walsh / AP
Highlights from President Trump's press conference with the Italian Prime Minister, in which he warned Iran and said he plans to meet the Pope when he travels to Italy.
- Health care or government funding next week? "I want both." Trump said there'd be a health care vote "next week or shortly thereafter."
- On the shooting in Paris: "Again, it's happening, it seems…It looks like another terrorist attack. What can you say? It just never ends."
- On Iran: "Iran has not lived up to the spirit of the agreement and they have to do that. They have to do that."
- On the US role in "stabilizing" Libya: "I do not see a role in Libya. I think right now the United States has enough roles. We have roles everywhere."
- His message to China: "You'll get a much better deal on trade if you do something about this menace that is North Korea."
- On Gentlioni being asked about NATO spending: "I love the question you asked the prime minister. I look forward to his answer."
- On refugees: "A responsible approach to refugees is one that seeks the eventual return of refugees to their home nation."
- His upcoming trip to Italy: "I look very much forward to meeting the pope."