- Nancy Pelosi calls Steve Bannon "white supremacist"
- Trump tells Congress to fix catastrophe
- Military leaks Yemen raid
- Trump effect: Samsung may build US factory
- WH: Trump's troops to Mexico comment was "lighthearted"
The Supreme Court ended its term with a series of rulings on religion's role in schools, the workplace and access to health care.
Why it matters: The decisions elevated protections for people and employers of faith, while curtailing those of religion teachers, the nonreligious taxpayer and women who rely on their workplaces' health care plans for contraception.
Donald Trump Jr., in quarantine since girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle tested positive for the coronavirus, says he's used the time to finish a book that he'll self-publish the week of the Republican convention, at the end of August.
What he's saying: Don Jr., whose controversial blasts connect with President Trump's base, told me in a phone interview that "Liberal Privilege" will be his effort to paint a picture of Joe Biden and his record that the press ignores.