- Nancy Pelosi calls Steve Bannon "white supremacist"
- Trump tells Congress to fix catastrophe
- Military leaks Yemen raid
- Trump effect: Samsung may build US factory
- WH: Trump's troops to Mexico comment was "lighthearted"
From live blogs to video chyrons and tweets, media companies are introducing new ways to fact check the presidential debates in real time this year.
Between the lines: The debates themselves are likely to leave less room for live fact-checking from moderators than a traditional news interview would.