Axios hosted the second installment of its Future Shaper series sponsored by PhRMA and America's Biopharmaceutical Companies in Los Angeles on June 14.
Science editor Alison Snyder hosted a conversation on The Next Frontier: The Brain with five experts who discussed the impact and possibilities of artificial intelligence, virtual reality, biopharmaceuticals and research for the brain. The panel of experts included:
- Mr. Matt Grob, EVP Technology, Qualcomm
- Dr. Hunter Hoffman, Director, Virtual Reality Research Center, University of Washington
- Dr. Lon Schneider, Director, State of California Alzheimer's Disease Center, USC
- Dr. Eric Siemers, Distinguished Medical Fellow, Eli Lilly and Company
- Dr. Doris Tsao, Chair, Chen Center of Systems Neuroscience, California Institute of Technology