The juiciest quotes from Bloomberg's Stephen Miller cover
Pablo Martinez Monsivais / AP
Trump's "minister of truth" Stephen Miller is the subject of Bloomberg Businessweek's cover story, profiling his impact on the Trump administration. Some choice quotes...
- What got populist conservatives mad at Fox News, per a WH source close to Bannon: "[Conservative media sources] only aired stories about Benghazi and the IRS scandal."
- Miller on the media and immigration: "The media tends to cover immigration issues through the frame of how it impacts everybody but actual citizens of the United States."
- Joe Scarborough on Miller and Steve Bannon: "[O]pposition party hacks [who] humiliate themselves by being so ignorant of American history and the Constitution that they declare in their big-boy voices that the president's powers are not to be questioned."
- What Miller learned from Jeff Sessions: "His whole approach to politics came from the vantage point of being a prosecutor. It made a profound impression on me and shaped how I approach policy."
- Miller on Trump…in 2014: "Trump gets it. I wish he'd run for President."