The business leaders who cracked FORTUNE’s latest “40 under 40”
Nam Y. Huh / AP
FORTUNE has its annual "40 under 40" list up, ranking the most influential young people in business under the age of 40 — "a litany of fresh-faced leaders upending industries and helming some of the world's most important businesses, not to mention the largest global economies."
- Emmanuel Macron, president of France
- Mark Zuckerberg, CEO and founder, Facebook
- Cheng Wei and Jean Liu, co-founders, Didi Chuxing
- Brian Chesky, Airbnb CEO; Nathan Blecharczyk and Joe Gebbia, Airbnb co-founders
- Leo Varadkar, Ireland prime minister
- John and Patrick Collison, Stripe co-founders
- Serena Williams, living tennis legend
- John Zimmer and Logan Green, Lyft co-founders
- Daniel Schwartz, CEO, Restaurant Brands
- Brian Armstrong, CEO, Coinbase; and Vitalik Buterin, co-founder, Ethereum
Bonus: Axios' chief tech correspondent and author of our Login newsletter, Ina Fried, is named to the Advocate's "50 Most Influential LGBT's in Media," along with Kara Swisher, NYT columnist Charles Blow, Frank Bruni, Jonathan Capehart, Anderson Cooper, MSNBC's Steve Kornacki, Rachel Maddow, HuffPost editor-in-chief Lydia Polgreen, Robin Roberts, Nate Silver, Shep Smith...