Survey: Most Americans disapprove of Trump's conduct
A new Pew Research survey finds that 58% of Americans dislike how Trump conducts himself. Breaking down who disapproves:
- Gender: 53% of men vs. 62% of women dislike Trump's conduct
- Education: 78% of those with postgraduate degrees vs. 53% of people with some college education or less
- Ideology: 19% of Republicans vs. 89% of Democrats
- Ethnicity: 51% of whites vs. 62% of blacks vs. 70% of Hispanics
- Age: 62% of those under 50 vs. 48% of those 65 and older
One more thing: 58% of Americans have little or no confidence when it comes to making "wise decisions about the use of nuclear weapons."