Let Axios Pro take you into the halls of Congress, with exclusive reporting and analysis on the trends, personalities and externalities shaping energy and climate policy today.
Ready to empower your team?
Contact us to learn more
Talk to our team for pricing details, bundling options and information on everything you get with Axios Pro.
How it works: Our premium newsletters are written in Axios’ signature Smart Brevity format, delivering everything you need to know for the workday ahead in just 5 minutes.
Stay ahead of the news
Deeply sourced Pro journalists give you behind-the-scenes access, with frequent interviews, committee insights and breaking news alerts.
Jael Holzman, Energy Policy Reporter
Focuses on energy and climate policy in Congress, from supply chains to ESG investing. Formerly: POLITICO’s E&E News.
Nick Sobczyk, Energy Policy Reporter
Focuses on congressional energy and climate policy, including IRA implementation, lobbying and environmental regulations. Formerly: POLITICO’s E&E News.
What your team will get
- Premium content written in our Smart Brevity format
- Easy access to Pro reporting via newsletters, website and app
- Exclusive energy policy scoops, deep dives and analysis
- Subscriber-only invitations to Axios Pro events
- Special in-person event perks and networking opportunities
- First looks at Axios Pro industry reports