The Ravens embarrassed the Dolphins, the Patriots did Patriots things, the Browns weren't feeling dangerous, the Eagles and Bills picked up big division wins and there was even a tie!
Patriots 33, Steelers 3: The Patriots rolled on Sunday Night Football, winning their 26th game by 30+ points since 2001. That's 12 more than any other team.
- Fantasy star: Patriots QB Tom Brady: 24/36, 341 yds, 3 TD (25.6 fantasy points, per standard PPR scoring)
Bills 17, Jets 16: Josh Allen connected with John Brown on a 38-yard TD with 3 minutes left, and the Bills rallied from a 16-point second-half deficit to stun the Jets at home.
- Fantasy star: Brown: 7 rec, 123 yds, 1 TD (25.3 pts)
Cowboys 35, Giants 17: Dallas has struck deals with 4 stars this year: RB Ezekiel Elliott, DE DeMarcus Lawrence, LB Jaylon Smith and RT La'El Collins. QB Dak Prescott will soon be the 5th, and may have upped this value yesterday.
- Fantasy star: Prescott: 25/32, 405 yds, 4 TD; 4 car, 12 yds (33.4 pts)
Titans 43, Browns 13: The much-hyped Browns looked horrible (18 penalties, couldn't protect the QB). Titans TE Delanie Walker channeled his inner Dennis Green postgame: "They were who we thought they were."
- Fantasy star: Titans RB Derrick Henry: 19 car, 84 yds, 1 TD; 1 rec, 75 yds, 1 TD (28.9 pts)
Ravens 59, Dolphins 10: Lamar Jackson threw the hell out of the football, and the tanking Dolphins were embarrassed so badly that multiple players reportedly contacted their agents and directed them to engineer trades elsewhere.
- Fantasy star: Jackson: 17/20, 324 yds, 5 TD; 3 car, 6 yds (33.6 pts)
Vikings 28, Falcons 12: One day after becoming the richest WR ever, Julio Jones managed just 31 yards on 6 catches. The Vikings' defense looked dominant (all of their points came off turnovers).
- Fantasy star: Vikings RB Dalvin Cook: 21 car, 111 yds, 2 TD, 2 rec, 9 yds (26 pts)
Eagles 32, Redskins 27: In his return to the Eagles, DeSean Jackson scored his 30th career TD of 50+ yards. That moves him past Randy Moss for 2nd on the all-time list (6 shy of Jerry Rice's record).
- Fantasy star: Jackson: 8 rec, 154 yds, 2 TD (35.4 pts)
Rams 30, Panthers 27: The Rams looked rusty but formidable, while Christian McCaffrey reminded us why he's the future of football. Next up for L.A.: An NFC Championship Game rematch against the Saints.
- Fantasy star: McCaffrey: 19 car, 128 yds, 2 TD; 10 rec, 81 yds (42.9 pts)
Chiefs 40, Jaguars 20: 2 big injuries: New Jaguars QB Nick Foles broke his clavicle, and Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill suffered a collarbone dislocation that will keep him out "a few weeks."
- Fantasy star: Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins: 9 rec, 198 yds, 3 TD (46.8 pts)
Chargers 30, Colts 24 (OT): Melvin Gordon's backup Austin Ekeler had 154 scrimmage yards and 3 TD (including the game-winner) ... which doesn't bode well for Gordon (currently holding out).
- Fantasy star: Ekeler: 12 car, 58 yds, 1 TD; 6 rec, 96 yds, 2 TD (39.4 pts)
Seahawks 21, Bengals 20: Andy Dalton became the 6th QB to throw for 400+ yards against a Pete Carroll-led Seahawks team. Seattle has won all 6 games.
- Fantasy star: Bengals WR John Ross III: 7 rec, 158 yds, 2 TD (34.8 pts)
Cardinals 27, Lions 27 (OT): After struggling through 3 quarters, No. 1 pick Kyler Murray found his rhythm and helped the Cardinals erase an 18-point, fourth-quarter deficit to earn the tie.
- Fantasy star: Lions QB Matthew Stafford: 27/45, 385 yds, 3 TD, 3 car, 22 yds (27.6 pts)
49ers 31, Buccaneers 17: Jameis Winston threw multiple picks (including this one) for the 17th time in his career, passing Blake Bortles for the most in the NFL since he entered the league in 2015.
- Fantasy star: 49ers D/ST: 3 INT, 2 TD, 3 sacks, 1 fumble recovery, 11 points allowed (33 pts)