🚑 Relay Therapeutics, a Cambridge, Massachusetts-based biotech company, has raised $400 million in Series C funding led by the SoftBank Vision Fund, with Foresite Capital, Perceptive Advisors, Tavistock Group, GV, Casdin Capital, BVF Partners, EcoR1 Capital, Alexandria Venture Investments, and a D.E. Shaw Research affiliate also participating. http://axios.link/08KL
🚙 Fair.com, a Santa Monica, California-based car leasing company, has raised $385 million in Series B funding led by SoftBank, with Exponential Ventures, Munich Re Venture’s ERGO Fund, G Squared, and CreditEase also participating. http://axios.link/H4RN
• Earnin, a Palo Alto, California-based maker of an app for workers to check and access wages, has raised $125 million in new funding from DST Global, Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Matrix Partners, March Capital Partners, Coatue Management, Ribbit Capital, and the a16z Cultural Leadership Fund. http://axios.link/5JYE
• Waves Platform, a Russia-based public blockchain network that helps startups create tokens, has raised $120 million in funding led by Dolfin. http://axios.link/anZ2
• Dataiku, a New York-based data platform, has raised $101 million in funding led by Iconiq Capital, with Alven Capital, Battery Ventures, Dawn Capital, and FirstMark Capital participating. http://axios.link/BRV8
• Sprout Social, a Chicago-based provider of social media monitoring, marketing and analytics services, has raised $40.5 million in Series B funding led by Future Fund, with participation from Goldman Sachs and New Enterprise Associates. http://axios.link/FleG
• Crew, a San Francisco-based chat app for businesses that employ shift workers, has raised $35 million in Series C funding from DAG Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal Capital and Aspect Ventures. http://axios.link/Rnkt
• Bowtie, a Hong Kong-based insurance startup, has raised $30 million in Series A funding led by Sun Life Hong Kong, with Hong Kong X Technology fund also participating. http://axios.link/glCR
⛽️ Malta, a Cambridge, Massachusetts-based developer of an electro-thermal energy storage system that spun out of Alphabet's Moonshot Factory (X), has raised $26 million in Series A funding led by Breakthrough Energy Ventures, with Concord New Energy Group and Alfa Laval also participating. http://axios.link/ssSw
• Tagomi, a New York-based electronic brokerage for digital assets, has raised $16 million in funding from investors like Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, SV Angel, Joe Lonsdale, Brainchild, Digital Currency Group, ZhenFund, Box Group, Elad Gil, and Charlie Noyes.
🚑 Neuraptive Therapeutics Inc, a Colorado and Pennsylvania,-based biotech company, has raised $11.5 million in Series A funding led by New Rhein Healthcare Investors.
🚑 Foldax, a Salt Lake City-based company developing synthetic heart valves, has raised $10.3 million in funding, according to an SEC filing.
• PopDog, a Los Angeles-based company developing tools for esports, has raised $9 million in Series A funding led by Makers Fund, with Korea Investment Partners also participating. http://axios.link/tUEg
• Kindur, a New York-based wealth management company for "baby boomers,” has raised $9 million in Series A funding from investors including Anthemis, Point72 Ventures and Clocktower. www.kindur.com
🚙 BacklotCars, a Kansa City, Missouri-based online used car marketplace for automotive dealers, has raised $8 million in Series A funding led by Origin Ventures, with Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, KCRise Fund, Royal Street Ventures and Chaifetz Group, among others also participating. http://axios.link/LuwG
• Gamelearn, a Spain-based company that develops video games to deliver corporate training, has raised $5 million in Series A funding from Kibo Ventures, Oak3Capital, All Iron Ventures, UL Invest, and Inveready. http://axios.link/n9FT
• Devcon, an Atlanta-based cybersecurity startup focused on combating fraud in ad tech, has raised $4.5 million in seed funding led by Las Olas VC. http://axios.link/aDb7
• Layer1, a startup focused on investing in digital tokens, has raised $2.1 million in funding from Peter Thiel, Digital Currency Group, Jeffrey Tarrant and others. http://axios.link/PwG9
🚑 Pandion Therapeutics, a Cambridge, Massachusetts-based biotech company, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from the JDRF T1D Fund. www.pandiontx.com