🚑 Altus Capital Partners acquired ChoiceSpine, a Knoxville, Tenn.-based maker of specialized spinal implants. http://axios.link/isEL
• Ardian is in exclusive talks to buy a stake in France-based tech consulting firm Technology & Strategy from Dzeta Group.
• Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan acquired Fleet Complete, a Toronto-based provider of connected vehicle technology. Sellers include Madison Dearborn Partners, which will retain a stake. www.fleetcomplete.com
• Pacific Equity Partners received multiple bids for Australian bakery business Allied Pinnacle, which it’s seeking to sell for around A$1 billion, per The Australian. Suitors include PAG, Nisshin Foods and a joint offer from China’s Kemen Noodle Manufacturing and Macquarie Capital. www.alliedpinnacle.com
• Silver Oak Services Partners has acquired North American Roofing, a Tampa, Fla.-based provider of commercial reroofing and maintenance services. www.naroofing.com
• Wind Point Partners agreed to buy The Kleinfelder Group, a San Diego-based provider of engineering, construction management, design and environmental professional services. www.kleinfelder.com