• Via, a New York-based ride hail and transit software company, raised $200 million in Series E funding at a $2.25 billion post-money valuation. Exor led, and was joined by Shell, Macquarie Capital, and Mori Building. http://axios.link/yuz9
🚑 Affinia Therapeutics, a Waltham, Mass.-based gene therapy startup, raised $60 million in Series A funding. F-Prime Capital and NEA co-led, and were joined by Atlas Venture, Alexandria Venture Investments, Lonza, and Partners Innovation Fund. www.affiniatx.com
• Axonius, a New York-based cybersecurity asset management company, raised $58 million in Series C funding. Lightspeed Venture Partners led, and was joined by return backers OpenView, Bessemer Venture Partners, YL Ventures, Vertex, and WTI. http://axios.link/ePtG
• Strivr, a Palo Alto-based provider of VR training solutions , raised $30 million in Series B funding. Georgian Partners led, and was joined by Franklin Templeton, Prologis Ventures, and return backers GreatPoint Ventures and Alumni Ventures Group.
• Juspay, an Indian provider of mobile payment solutions for merchants, raised $21.6 million in Series B funding. Vostok Emerging Finance led, and was joined by Wellington Management and return backer Accel. http://axios.link/R4ou
• Anagog, an Israeli provider of on-device AI solutions, raised $10 million in Series C funding. IN Venture and MizMaa co-led, and were joined by auto supplier Continental. www.anagog.com
• Zon, a Dubai-based decentralized mobile e-commerce platform, raised $8 million in seed funding led by ASA Ventures. http://axios.link/752i
• Qarnot, a French developer of computer servers that also heat buildings, raised €6 million from Banque des Territoires, Caisse des Dépôts, Engie Rassembleur d'Énergies, A/O PropTech, and Groupe Casino. http://axios.link/vTRz