• BayBoston Managers acquired consumer finance company Caribbean Financial Group,, from Irving Place Capital. www.cfgcompany.com
• The Blackstone Group, The Carlyle Group and Warburg Pincus are in the final round of bidding for StandardAero, a Scottsdale, Ariz.-based aircraft maintenance company being sold by Veritas Capital for upwards of $5 billion, per Bloomberg. http://axios.link/bIQg
🚑 The Blackstone Group completed its previously-announced purchase of life sciences-based growth equity firm Clarus. http://axios.link/X59c
• CenterGate Capital acquired Owen Equipment Co., a Portland, Ore-based dealer of new and used municipal environmental equipment used for sewer maintenance. www.owenequipment.com
• Gold Medal Group, a Sewell, N.J.-based portfolio company of Kinderhook Industries, and BioHiTech jointly acquired Apple Valley Waste Services, a Kearneysville, W.V.-based solid waste management company, from Summer Street Capital Partners. www.goldmedal.net
• Liberty Hall Capital Partners acquired Aircraft Performance Group, a Castle Rock, Colo.-based provider of flight operations software. www.flyapg.com
• Main Capital invested in Cleversoft, a Munich-based developer of regulatory management software for financial institutions. http://axios.link/rJRw
• Pexco, an Alpharetta, Ga.-based portfolio company of AEA Investors, acquired Insultab, a Woburn, Mass.-based maker of heat shrinkable and non-shrink tubing products.
• S4 Capital, a new firm led by former WPP (LSE: WPP) CEO Martin Sorrell, is in talks to buy MightyHive, a San Francisco-based programmatic ad startup that has been seeded by Felicis Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz and Menlo Ventures, per Reuters. http://axios.link/Fo0t
• Stone Point Capital completed its previously-announced $340 million business of real estate lender Rialto from Lennar (NYSE: LEN).