Greetings from my last morning in LA. Remember to email to send me tips, feedback and Super Bowl recipes by hitting reply to these morning missives (or by anomnymously using http://axios.com/tips). Very busy for a Friday, so here we go...
Top of the Morning
Venture Capital Deals
Private Equity Deals
• Ampersand Capital Partners has sponsored a majority recap of Corpus Medical, a Campbell, Calif.-based contract development and manufacturing organization focused on interventional medical devices, catheter-based delivery systems and implants. No financial terms were disclosed. www.corpusmed.com
• Astorg has acquired Audiotonix, a UK-based maker of audio mixing consoles, from Electra Private Equity. The deal is valued at around $254 million. http://reut.rs/2l2ERVI
• The Carlyle Group has agreed to acquire Italian luxury lifestyle fashion company Golden Goose Deluxe Brand from Ergon Capital Partners. No financial terms were disclosed for the deal, which is expected to close by the end of March. http://bloom.bg/2l00bKy
• Comvest Partners and Athyrium Capital Management have acquired Interamerican Medical Center Group, a Miami Lakes, Fla.-based managed healthcare services organization. No financial terms were disclosed. www.interamericanmedical.com
• Jamieson Laboratories, a Canadian vitamin-maker owned by CCMP Capital, has acquired Body Plus, a Canadian maker of natural health and sports nutrition supplements. No financial terms were disclosed.
• Providence Equity Partners has acquired a minority equity stake in EZLinks Golf, a Chicago-based developer of golf management technology, for an undisclosed amount. In a related move, EZLinks has acquired Distinct Software Solutions, an Austin, Texas-based marketing tech company focused on golf. http://bit.ly/2jKCTHN
• Specialists On Call, a Reston, Va.-based provider of clinical telemedicine technology and services to acute care hospitals, has acquired Miami, Fla.-based rival NeuroCall for an undisclosed amount. SOC is a portfolio company of Warburg Pincus. http://bit.ly/2jF7ICy
• Braeburn Pharmaceuticals, a Princeton, N.J.-based CNS drug company owned by Apple Tree Partners, has postponed an IPO that was supposed to price this week. It had planned to offer around 7.7 million shares at between $18 and $21 per share. J.P. Morgan and BofA Merrill Lynch are serving as lead underwriters. http://bit.ly/2l2NH5P
• IC Power, a Peru-based operator of gas and power facilities in South and Central America, has withdrawn IPO registration, just days after setting terms to 29.5 million shares being offered at between $12 and $15 per share. The company is being spun out of Kenon Holdings (NYSE: KEN), and blamed "market conditions" for the move. http://bit.ly/2k3bHoj
• Ramaco Resources, a Lexington, Ky.-based coal mining company, raised $81 million in its IPO. The company priced 6 million shares at $13.50 per share ($12-$15 range), and will trade on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol METC. Credit Suisse was listed as left-lead underwriter.
• Fresenius Medical Care of Germany has agreed to acquire a majority stake in Cura Group, an Australian chain of outpatient dialysis treatment centers, from shareholders like Intermediate Capital Group. No financial terms were disclosed. http://reut.rs/2k97IZY
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) has agreed to acquire Niara, a Sunnyvale, Calif.-based security vendor. No financial terms were disclosed. Niara had raised over $25 million in VC funding from Venrock, NEA and Index Ventures. http://bit.ly/2k3zirp
• Chris Condelles has joined FS Investments as head of capital markets and investor relations. He previously was with Credit Suisse for 11 years, most recently as head of U.S. credit and financing solutions. www.fsinvestments.com
• Andrew Harrison has joined Silverfleet Capital as head of investor relations. He previously was with Credit Suisse as a member of the firm's private funds group. www.silverfleetcapital.com
• Osage University Partners has promoted John Lee from senior associate to principal. www.osageuniversitypartners.com
• Aamir Virani, co-founder and former COO of Dropcam, has joined Felicis Ventures as a partner. http://bit.ly/2k3aTzO