What you missed
- From the world of fantasy sports: Federal regulators are blocking a merger between Draft Kings and FanDuel. The responses.
- The new Trump surrogate: Jay Sekulow is Trump's main lawyer on TV, and he's already courted controversy. Meet him.
- Russia's threat: A U.S. fighter shot down a Syrian plane yesterday. The Russians aren't thrilled. Their warning.
- Spicer off-camera reminder: In a no-video, no-audio briefing today, Sean Spicer teased an answer on the Trump tapes and faced questions on Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein. Highlights.
- Vice makes it rain $: The media company took in a new round of funding on a $5.7 billion valuation. The numbers.
1 "whoa" thing
Jared Kushner, who rarely talks in public, made his first remarks as a White House official today. Watch.