By Mike Allen
1 big thing: the Trump-Sessions saga
Everything that's happened on this story line since you read Axios AM:
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions said at a press conference that he plans to "continue" in the job.
- White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said President Trump "clearly" has confidence in Sessions, and would have already fired him if he didn't.
- Trump has *not* tweeted about the saga.
What you missed
- The Uber CEO search: Multiple individuals close to Uber's board reached out to Bank of America exec Anne Finucane about the job, scoops Axios' Dan Primack.
- GOP tax goals vs. the math: Members of the Republican working group on tax reform are adjusting expectations on tax cuts vs. revenue neutrality. Their predicament.
- Tech giants eye health care: There are reasons the tech giants aren't heavily immersed in health care, but the appeal could push them off the fence. Potential investments.
- Bloomberg's single-source bombshell: The Russia probe has reportedly expanded to Trump's business ties, per a person "familiar with the probe."
- Elon Musk's big news: The tech entrepreneur says he got a verbal go-ahead on an East Coast hyper loop. 29 minutes NYC to DC.