2. What you missed
- Jeff Sessions has ordered Justice Department prosecutors to interview FBI agents about the evidence uncovered in their criminal investigation into the 2010 Uranium One deal. Details.
- Nikki Haley to the U.N.: The U.S. doesn't care about your resolutions chiding us for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Video.
- Roughly 8.8 million people signed up for Affordable Care Act coverage through HealthCare.gov during this year's open enrollment period, the administration said today. More.
- Some experts are concerned climate change will drive massive migrations as people are displaced from their homes, and it may already be happening. The story.
- Facebook and Universal Music have struck a multi-year licensing deal to let users across all Facebook media properties use recorded music and publishing catalogs for video across Facebook. More.
- Bitcoin watch: Goldman Sachs is reportedly adding a trading desk to sell cryptocurrencies. Details.
3. 1 fun thing: the snowshoe artist
"Simon Beck is a snow artist who creates huge designs in the snow by simply walking in a pair of snowshoes. He believes that inspiration goes before motivation, and nature's perfect patterns inspire him to create something new every time out. This short documentary by Flash Studio follows Beck's preparations for a piece he did in Stryn, Norway, on a day of good snow. Watch and join him as he catches a first glimpse of a masterpiece that, after many steps and calculations, would most likely be covered in two days."
- Lace up...