Hot homes: 5 D.C.-area homes for sale starting at $625k
This week's roundup consists of five stylish homes between $625k and $3.5 million in walkable D.C.-area neighborhoods.
1237 Wylie St. NE - $625,000
Why we love it: This renovated two-story townhouse is steps away from public transit, the streetcar, grocery stores, restaurants, shops, and nightlife.
- Neighborhood: H Street NE
- Specs: 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 912 square feet
- Listed by: Jennifer Touchette at Compass
- Features: Central A/C, hardwood floors, newly repainted, no condo fees.
1527 12th St. NW, #2 - $849,999
Why we love it: This condo was converted from a historic Logan Circle church to a boutique condominium building in 2018. Plus, it sits across from one of the city's most Instagrammable landmarks, the Watermelon House.
- Neighborhood: Logan Circle
- Specs: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,048 square feet
- Listed by: Brittany Allison at Compass
- Features: Hardwood flooring, in-unit washer/dryer, central A/C.
902 Webster St. NW #2 - $899,000
Why we love it: Designed to look and feel like a house, this spacious condo has an open living area, designer kitchen, and multiple outdoor spaces.
- Neighborhood: Petworth
- Specs: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,750 square feet
- Listed by: Anna Mackler at Long & Foster Real Estate
- Features: Central A/C, stainless steel appliances, private deck, oak hardwood flooring, walkable to restaurants and shops.
414 N. Thomas St. - $914,900
Why we love it: This luxury townhome is near Lubber Run Park, a farmer's market, and three blocks away from Harris Teeter and Ballston Quarter.
- Neighborhood: Buckingham (Arlington)
- Specs: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,521 square feet
- Listed by: Marcia Burgos-Stone at Redfin Corporation
- Features: Two-car garage, central A/C, hardwood floors.
5010 Edgemoor Ln. - $3,490,000
Why we love it: This five-bedroom colonial is just a few blocks from the Bethesda Metro stop and all that downtown Bethesda has to offer.
- Neighborhood: Bethesda
- Specs: 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 5,420 square feet
- Listed by: Amanda Lasko at Redfin
- Features: Two fireplaces, home gym, fully finished basement, spacious patio with fire pit and grill station.
More Washington D.C. stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Washington D.C..