4 great happy hour deals in D.C.
This city is a happy hour town, but hardly every HH deal is a steal. Here are four easy-on-the-wallet spots in the District to add to your rotation.
The deals: Daily from 4-6pm (bar and café only) get $6 draft beers, $7 wine by the glass, $7 champagne cocktails, $8 select well liquor, $13 blue shell mussels, $15 Rhode Island calamari, oysters ($12 half dozen, $24 dozen), and more.
- Address: 4883 MacArthur Blvd. NW
2. Urban Roast
The deals: Happy Hour is 2-6pm Monday-Friday. You can get $25 beer buckets and other daily deals listed here.
- Address: 916 G St. NW, Suite C-2
3. Doi Moi
The deals: Get $2 off wine by the glass, $4 bao buns, $7 appetizers, $5 Singha drafts, $7 daiquiris, $7 tropical highballs, $8 cocktails, and more.
- Daytime happy hour runs on weekdays from 3-6pm. Late-night happy hour runs Monday-Thursday from 9pm until close.
- Address: 1800 14th St. NW
4. Il Canale
The deals: Cocktails, beer, and wine by the glass are all 50% off so long as you're drinking at the bar or on the rooftop or patio at this neighborhood favorite just above the canal in Georgetown.
- Happy hour runs weekdays from 3-6pm.
- Address: 1065 31st Street NW
More Washington D.C. stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Washington D.C..