5 things to do in the Twin Cities for MEA weekend
It's MEA weekend! Here's what's happening around the Twin Cities.
🎬 The Twin Cities Film Festival has begun! Watch premieres like Wes Anderson's "The French Dispatch" during the hybrid event, which runs through Oct. 30.
- Fifty screenings will be in person at ICON Theatres, and 90 films are available online. $50-$150.
🎃 Skip the kitchen knife and head to Pumpkins and PowerDrills at Bauhaus Brew Labs on Saturday.
- The Minnesota Tool Library's annual fundraiser provides visitors with power tools for a more intense pumpkin-carving experience. Free, with pumpkins available for purchase.
🎁 Get your holiday shopping done early at the Old St. Anthony Fall Bazaar this Sunday.
- Masks, proof of vaccination and registration required. Free.
🚶♀️ Open Streets is back this Sunday, this time on Minnehaha Avenue!
- Check out 120+ local vendors on Minnehaha Ave from East Lake St. to 46th St. E. The road will be closed to cars from 11am-5pm. Free.
🍺 Take a self-guided bike tour of local breweries during Harvest Ride this Sunday.
- A $5 ticket gets you a map, stamp card and $2 off at five participating breweries. All proceeds benefit Sabathani Food Shelf.
More Twin Cities stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Twin Cities.