Live music is in full swing! We found five upcoming shows you should know about, from the ultra-famous to the underground.
Of note: Most venues require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test, and some shows might require masks.
Favorite Anime Themes — Oct. 21 and 29 at Granada Theater ($50)
- This string quartet performs scores from popular anime series like "Sailor Moon," "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood" and "Death Note" in an intimate candlelight setting.
- Song of choice: "Light's Theme D" from "Death Note" (The tension!)
The Rolling Stones — Oct. 24 at U.S. Bank Stadium ($66-$496)
- Ever heard of them? The rock legends return to Minneapolis after six years for their No Filter tour. But what local dive bar will Mick Jagger hang at?
- Song of choice: Do you really need one?
Zach Bryan — Nov. 8 at the Fillmore ($30)
- If you missed his set at September's Basilica Block Party, don't worry. The country singer-songwriter is coming back to town.
- Song of choice: "Revival." Watch the crowd at the last Fillmore show sing most of the words for him.
CHVRCHES — Nov. 17 at The Armory ($43-$150)
- The Scottish synth-pop trio, who are "not remotely religious," tour their latest album "Screen Violence," with opener Donna Missal.
- Song of choice: "California"
Longshot and Lazerbeak — Nov. 26 at 7th Street Entry ($15)
- Minneapolis-via-Chicago rapper Chad Heslup and Minneapolis producer Aaron Mader team up for a release party of their sophomore collaborative album "Spread Love."
- Song of choice: "Parades," from their first album of the same name.
More Twin Cities stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Twin Cities.