Minnesota breweries win top honors in national awards
Minnesota breweries took home some hardware at the 2021 The Great American Beer Festival awards on Friday.
- German Dark Lager: Schwartzbier, Forgotten Star Brewing Co. (Fridley)
- Imperial Stout: Barbarian, Warrior Brewing Co. (Duluth)
- German Dark Lager: Schwarzenlager, Little Thistle Brewing Co., (Rochester)
- Belgian-Style Ale: Farm Girl, Lift Bridge Brewing Co. (Stillwater)
- Oatmeal Stout: Breakfast for Supper, Thousand Lakes Brewing Co., (Parkers Prairie)
- Herb and Spice Beer: Stranger in the Alps, Fair State Brewing Cooperative (Minneapolis)
See the full list of winners here.
More Twin Cities stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Twin Cities.