Tampa Bay Thanksgiving events happening this weekend
This weekend in Tampa Bay, check out a Friendsgiving potluck, a sled dog turkey trot, a seafood festival and more.
Here are five Thanksgiving-themed events in the Tampa Bay area this weekend.
- Eat a Thanksgiving meal and play a game of "Family Feud" at A.L. Anderson Park in Tarpon Springs, 11:30am Saturday. Free, but bring a dish to share.
- Take part in a Thanksgiving potluck and pie eating competition, 5–8pm Saturday at the Real Freedom CoLab in Tampa. Free with a toy donation.
- Paint a Thanksgiving garden gnome on a 16-by-20 canvas at Painting With a Twist, 3–5:30pm Saturday in Tampa. $43 per person.
- Add a custom candle for $20.
- Train your dog how to pull a sled, 3–6pm Sunday at Freedom Lake Park in Pinellas Park. Free.
- There will also be raffle prizes.
- Take a beginner-friendly class on sugar cookie decoration, 6–8pm Friday at the Northwood Clubhouse in Wesley Chapel. Tickets are $50.
More things to do this weekend in Tampa Bay
🦞 The Tarpon Springs Seafood Festival is Friday–Sunday at 5 Beekman Lane in Tarpon Springs. Free.
🎤 Gospel festival Freedom Fest is Friday–Sunday at Pier 60 Park in Clearwater Beach. Free.
🎶 The Brews & Blues Beer & Music Festival is 5–10pm Saturday at Armature Works Pier. General admission is $10. Unlimited tasting tickets are $35.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.