Oct 13, 2021 - Business
Screen Time with Erin Meagher
Erin Meagher is all about putting care into what people consume.
- She founded Beneficial Blends, a food, beverage, dietary supplement, cosmetic, aromatherapy and CBD product manufacturer that transparently sources its ingredients and partners with causes for positive social impact.
So how does someone like Meagher interact with tech? We asked about her habits.
- 🤳🏻 Device of choice: "Samsung all the way! No, I will not switch to Apple no matter how much I hear it from friends to do so."
- 👇 First tap of the day: "Snooze, on the alarm. Then I check my emails and get up, get ready, and drive my daughter to school and then head into the office."
- 🗞 Go-to news source: "Maybe I’m giving away my age when I say this but Reddit. It’s a compilation of things that interest me beyond normal 'news.' I also view Tampabay.com and listen to NPR."
- 🎧 Podcast of choice: "Anything from Brené Brown, she is amazing. My go-to from her is the “Dare to Lead” podcast and the new one I’m getting into is 'Unlocking Us.' "
- 📚 Reading list: "Autobiographies of other entrepreneurs. 'Shoe Dog' by Phil Knight and 'Pour Your Heart Into It' by Howard Schultz."
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.