Hot homes: 4 houses for sale in Tampa Bay starting at $220K
From a cozy bungalow to a Hyde Park home with a pool and guest house, take a look at some of the best houses on the market right now.
Why we love it: This bungalow is loaded with charming architectural details, from the brick fireplace to arched doorways.
- Neighborhood: Grant Park
- Realtor: Yassy Guerra at Midwest Management Incorporate
- Specs: 3 beds, 1 bath, 1,276 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, brick fireplace, built-ins, fresh kitchen.
Why we love it: If you're looking for a cool one-bed in downtown Tampa, this one might win you over with its views, vinyl plank flooring and concrete ceilings.
- Neighborhood: Downtown Tampa
- Realtor: Erik Short and Adam Fernandez at Keller Williams Tampa Central
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 700 square feet
- Notable features: $15K price reduction, open layout, views.
Why we love it: Built in the 30s, this house has a unique layout, exposed beams, cool fireplace and access to a private neighborhood beach.
- Neighborhood: Driftwood, St. Pete
- Realtor: Helle Hartley at Century 21 Jim White & Assoc.
- Specs: 3 beds, 1 bath, 1,236 square feet
- Notable features: Designed by Mark Dixon Dodd
Why we love it: The tasteful finishes, built-ins, home office space, designer kitchen and pool are just a few things to love about this stunner.
- Neighborhood: Hyde Park North
- Realtor: Robbie Henderson and Travis Bell at Keller Williams South Tampa
- Specs: 6 beds, 4 baths, 3,236 square feet
- Notable features: Gracious front porch, gorgeous kitchen, modern light fixtures, tasteful interior.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.