A sustainable-living mecca in Bradenton could be yours for $20M
If you're a sustainable living enthusiast with $20 million on hand — or just dream of being one — you need to see this.
- The 12.5-acre retreat on Palma Sola Bay is the most expensive residential listing in Bradenton right now.
- It's got six bedrooms, seven full baths, two half-baths and a whole lot more.
Why we love it: The property is home to Jubilee Organics, a certified organic farm with fruit groves, coconut palms, banana trees, Italian cedars and ancient oaks living among pigs, chickens and goats.
- Advertised as completely sustainable, the estate uses the latest solar and composting technology.
- A "food forest" trail, with a variety of fruits and berries, lines the paths of the estate.
Other notable features:
- A light-filled, solarium-style entrance with sky-high ceilings.
- A gourmet kitchen and a separate prep kitchen.
- Two (!) detached, 2-car garages with guest studio apartments.
- A separate three-bedroom caretaker home.
- A Chickee hut, constructed by the Seminole Tribe, that serves as a yoga retreat.
- 655 feet of direct bay frontage.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.