Hot homes: 4 houses for sale in Tampa Bay starting at $415K
From a bright blue bungalow to a spacious seaside cottage, this week's roundup of great houses in Tampa Bay has a range of home styles in different neighborhoods.
Why we love it: If the exterior of this charming blue bungalow doesn't win you over immediately, the floral mural, cozy living room and updated kitchen just might.
- Neighborhood: Seminole Heights
- Realtor: Alexis Williams at Allure Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,402 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, cheerful interior, dark wood floors, covered back patio.
Why we love it: From the welcoming front porch to the sage green kitchen to the thick moldings, this 1920s home is loaded with charm.
- Neighborhood: West Suwanee Heights
- Realtor: Carey Lewis at Pineywoods Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 square feet
- Notable features: Refinished pine floors, craftsman doors, cozy fireplace, paver patio, lush landscaping.
- Open house: 1-3pm Saturday
Why we love it: Overlooking the bay, this stunning three-bed condo has a private elevator, custom kitchen and baths, herringbone floors and 40-foot lanai with sliding doors.
- Neighborhood: Bradenton
- Realtor: Toni Zarghami at Keller Williams Classic Group
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 2,183 square feet
- Notable features: Indoor-outdoor living setup, coastal-inspired design, community pool, spa and clubhouse.
Why we love it: This four-bed is what seaside cottage dreams are made of. It has plenty of indoor and outdoor lounge spaces to soak in the Old Clearwater Harbor views.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.