Art collector's luxury St. Pete artist retreat asks $5.9M
This Snell Isle home, completely renovated in 2020 and loaded with style and water and pier views, is listed at $5.9M.
State of play: The Tampa Bay luxury market isn't immune to the tight squeeze of low inventory. A large house (over 6,000 square feet), on the water that's been completely updated is hard to come by, listing agent Lauren Krawczyk said.
- The exact address is 1365 Brightwaters Blvd NE. At 6,132 square feet, it has 5 beds and 5 baths.
Design: The modular exterior and two-story glass entry with a sculptural light fixture sets the stage for the home's contemporary style.
- Though the redesign includes lots of clean lines and neutral colors, you'll find pops of color and interesting shapes throughout.
- That artful flare is fitting as the house is currently owned by a local art collector and gallery owner.
Entertaining: The open layout and playful spaces create an ideal entertaining setup.
- The custom chef's kitchen opens to the living and dining areas on the main floor. It also has a custom glass-enclosed wine room with honeycomb-shaped wine cubbies.
- Downstairs features a wet bar, entertaining space and a private guest room.
- Listing agents Alicia Warburton and Krawczyk picture a large family that likes to entertain moving in, given the layout, location and size.
Other highlights: Water views, sailboat access, quick drive to the beach, 3-minute boat ride or 10-minute walk to downtown St. Pete, spa-like bathrooms with tasteful tile, covered pool, outdoor living spaces.
Listed by: DMK Group at Douglas Elliman
All photos by Julio Aguilar
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.