3 Tampa houses with pools for sale, all under $650K
It's hot out, and having a convenient place to take a quick dip is quite the luxury.
So we've got three houses for sale right now across Tampa Bay with pools — but without the sky-high luxury price tag.
- Why we love it: The interior of this ranch house is nicely updated, but the circular driveway with a checkered landscaping, lush landscaping and lagoon-style pool steal the show.
- Neighborhood: Temple Terrace
- Realtor: Patricia Martini Clark at The Toni Everett Company
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,946 square feet
- Why we love it: This charming 1920s blue bungalow features a cozy brick fireplace, tasteful tile in the kitchen and baths and original hardwoods and moldings. The backyard is fully fenced-in with an in-ground swimming pool and hot tub, grill and smoker and outdoor dining furniture included.
- Neighborhood: Seminole Heights
- Realtor: Jeff Musgrave at Musgrave Group LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,468 square feet
- Why we love it: Right on the Hillsborough River, this charmer includes a blend of fresh, contemporary design elements and some of the original 1920 architectural elements. It has a heated pool and a separate guest house.
- Neighborhood: Old Seminole Heights
- Realtor: Chris Zoller and Michael Sica at Brainard Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,291 square feet
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.