Hot homes: 4 houses for sale in Tampa Bay starting at $319K
Finding the one is hard. But maybe one of these beauties will do the trick, whether you're looking for a bungalow in Westshore or waterfront townhouse in St. Pete.
4304 W. Laurel St. — $319,999
Why we love it: This charming three-bed has a seaside bungalow feel with its sea foam green porch, light vinyl floors and stylish light fixtures.
- Neighborhood: Westshore
- Realtor: Shannon Cohan and Claudia Amanuel at Out Fast Realty & Investments LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,372 square feet
- Notable features: Charming exterior, bright airy interior, fenced-in yard.
10732 Dalton Ave. — $615,000
Why we love it: The interior of the ranch is a neutral blank canvas, but the water views are the star of this show.
- Neighborhood: Tampa Shores
- Realtor: Leslee Coppock at Keller Williams Tampa Central
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,615 square feet
- Notable features: Private dock, community boat ramp, views from almost every room.
1649 Watermark Circle NE — $615,000
Why we love it: From the beautiful kitchen (with a wine fridge!) to the screened-in porch, this condo overlooking a canal was made for entertaining.
- Neighborhood: Tanglewood
- Realtor: Bonnie Strickland at Smith & Associates Real Estate
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,660 square feet
- Notable features: Canal views, updates throughout, spacious primary suite with two closets.
207 17th Avenue NE — $1,250,000
Why we love it: Fully renovated, some highlights of this Dutch Colonial include tasteful wallpaper, green tile backsplash and a paver patio.
- Neighborhood: St. Pete
- Realtor: Sharon Kantner and Brian Waechter at Smith & Associates Real Estate
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,748 square feet
- Notable features: Old-school charm, curb appeal, custom kitchen by J&B Fine Cabinetry.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.