Hot homes: 4 houses for sale in Tampa Bay starting at $275K
We've found four dream homes for sale right now around Tampa Bay, including a few good deals.
5118 Island Date St. — $275,000
Why we love it: This three-bed features updates throughout, a screened-in lanai and fenced-in backyard.
- Neighborhood: Sarasota
- Realtor: Margaret Hess at Redfin
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,416 square feet
- Notable features: Modern upgrades, white kitchen, open layout, outdoor living space, spacious walk-in closet.
206 E. Selma Ave. — $309,990
Why we love it: The front porch, open layout, cozy brick fireplace and updated kitchen are just a few things to admire about this bungalow.
- Neighborhood: Seminole Heights
- Realtor: Charlene Weston and Meghan Cobelo at Weston Group
- Specs: 3 beds, 1 bath, 1,038 square feet
- Notable features: Tastefully updated kitchen, curb appeal, welcoming front porch.
606 84th St. NW — $549,000
Why we love it: If the punchy orange exterior doesn't win you over immediately, then the blend historic architectural details (like the perfectly worn original wood floors) and modern updates might.
- Neighborhood: Palma Sola, Bradenton
- Realtor: Jayne Kocher at Premier Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 baths, 1,296 square feet
- Notable features: The home is nicknamed the "Mango Cottage" for its backyard mango tree, an adorable porch swing, charming fireplace, curb appeal and furnishings included.
2004 Harbourside Dr #1701 — $829,000
Why we love it: Searching for a modern beach retreat? This two-bed condo might do the trick. The kitchen features a waterfall island and a refrigerator with a built-in Keurig coffee maker and wine cooler.
- Neighborhood: Longboat Key
- Realtor: Ralin Harvey at Redfin
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 square feet
- Notable features: Cathedral ceilings, spa-like bath with designer touches, community private beach and pools.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.