This week we focused our home search around Tampa Bay on Bradenton. Here are 5 houses that caught our eye from $285K to $1.6M.
Why we love it: This two-bed condo overlooks like a lake, amid a golf course community designed by Arnold Palmer. This unit features neutral finishes, an open living area and a screened-in balcony.
- Neighborhood: Lakewood National
- Realtor: Norm Luppino at Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,142 square feet
- Notable features: Resort-style community pool, golf course, 150 miles of sidewalks and trails.
Why we love it: The newly-refinished screened=in swimming pool and pool deck is the highlight here. But this spacious ranch also features an open layout and a nice upgraded kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Holiday Heights
- Realtor: Robert E Lunt, III at Realty One Group Skyline
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,730 square feet
- Notable features: Sprawling layout, pool, fenced-in yard, large kitchen.
Why we love it: Brand new, this three-bed feels like coastal cottage and is a short walk to the Manatee River.
- Neighborhood: Manatee Gardens
- Realtor: Sabrina Payton-Turner at Blakely & Associates Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,507 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable location, newly built, tasteful neutral finishes, large porch.
Why we love it: With three beds, three baths, a sunroom and a den, this home has plenty of space. Plus, the gated community has a beach club with a heated resort pool, spa, bar, kayak storage, etc.
- Neighborhood: Harbour Isle
- Realtor: Lynn Zemmer at Edgewater Real Estate Inc.
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,206 square feet
- Notable features: Community luxuries like an onsite marina with a new Jimmy Buffett-inspired restaurant.
Why we love it: This Key West-style home has tons of curb appeal and coastal-inspired architectural details. There's also a pool and private boat dock.
- Neighborhood: Riverdale Rev
- Realtor: Jaya Brossard at Premier Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 3,101 square feet
- Notable features: Waterfront lifestyle, Key West-inspired design, outdoor kitchen, pool.
Know of an interesting listing? Tips/scoops to [email protected]
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.