Hot homes: 5 cool houses for sale in Tampa Bay
Earth Day may have passed, but we can all appreciate a little green space. Here are five cool houses for sale with great yards.
Why we love it: This bungalow has a lush front yard, and room for a garden around back.
- Neighborhood: River District
- Realtor: Margaret Hess at Redfin
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,264 square feet
- Notable features: Bungalow style, paver walk up, brick fireplace.
Why we love it: The star of this thoughtfully updated ranch is the backyard. It features a covered patio (with a ceiling fan), tons of tropical greenery and a mini waterfall/pond.
- Neighborhood: Original Carrollwood
- Realtor: Robbie Henderson, III at Keller Williams Realty South Tampa
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,876 square feet
- Notable features: Ranch layout, community park, beach, and lake access.
Why we love it: Looking for your modern dream home? This might be it. Multiple rooms have giant windows that overlook the gorgeous pool and greenery.
- Neighborhood: Sarasota (Loma Linda Park)
- Realtor: Brandi Furlan at Keller Williams Classic Group
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,794 square feet
- Notable features: Modern design, pool, concrete floors.
Why we love it: This classic colonial has a screened-in porch, pool and spa, and tropical landscaping that overlooks Lake Neptune.
- Neighborhood: Beach Park
- Realtor: Mike Wheaton and Myah Luper at Coastal Properties Group
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,359 square feet
- Notable features: Spacious layout, mature landscaping, pool and spa.
Why we love it: Some highlights of this Victorian beauty include its curb appeal, expansive lawn and front porch, sunroom,
- Neighborhood: Clearwater (Bellair Cove)
- Realtor: Judy Lazanis at Coastal Properties Group
- Specs: 4 beds, 4.5 baths, 6,582 square feet
- Notable features: Southern charm, tons of space, half-acre yard leading to dock and water.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.