Hot homes: 5 houses for sale in Tampa Bay starting at $285K
From a Terrace Park bungalow asking $285K to a $1.8M coastal farmhouse, this week's roundup runs the gamut.
4904 E. Okara Road — $284,900
Why we love it: This bright bungalow features an open layout, exposed beams, white kitchen, eat-in island, and tastefully upgraded baths.
- Neighborhood: Terrace Park
- Realtor: Tatum Peterson at McBride Kelly & Associates
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 square feet
- Notable features: Carport, welcoming front porch, bright neutral finishes throughout.
2120 68th Ave. South — $449,900
Why we love it: The interior of this ranch is spacious and tastefully updated, but the real star is the recently refinished pool and professionally landscaped yard.
- Neighborhood: Pinellas Point
- Realtor: Ilona Davidovich at Top Realty Group of Florida
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,729 square feet
- Notable features: White shaker kitchen, huge bonus/play room, tons of storage.
5037 Dartmouth Ave. North — $525,000
Why we love it: If you're looking for a cozy mid-century modern home, this one might do the trick.
- Neighborhood: St. Pete
- Realtor: Scott Ferguson and Amy Ferguson at Coastal Properties Group
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,891 square feet
- Notable features: Tons of natural light, mid-century modern design, open layout, custom closets.
3001 W. Harbor View Ave. — $1,175,000
Why we love it: Built in 1916, this craftsman has all the charm you expect, including the original moldings and built-ins surrounding the brick fireplace.
- Neighborhood: Harbor View
- Realtor: Teale Smith at Keller Williams
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,524 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, old-school charm, great kitchen, built in 1916, updated in 2008.
1802 Magnolia St. — $1,787,000
Why we love it: This coastal-inspired abode is elegant and relaxed at the same time with its shiplap ceiling, French oak floors, chef's kitchen, and built-ins.
- Neighborhood: Poinsettia Park
- Realtor: Ryan Carson at RE/Max Alliance Group
- Specs: 5 beds, 5 baths, 4,283 square feet
- Notable features: Shiplap ceiling, curb appeal, fenced-in yard, paver patio.
Know of an interesting listing? Tips/scoops to [email protected]
This story first appeared in the Axios Tampa Bay newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.