Hot homes: 5 homes for sale across Tampa Bay right now
This week's top picks range from a blue bungalow asking $279K to a swanky high-rise condo in St. Pete asking $2.3M. I'd take 'em both.
Why we love it: Bright, light-filled, and open, this adorable blue bungalow just feels happy. The punchy peach door doesn't hurt either.
- Neighborhood: Crestmont
- Realtor: Melissa Sontheimer at RE/MAX METRO
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 936 square feet
- Notable features: Open, bright, paver patio, fenced-in yard, recently updated.
Why we love it: This craftsman new build is loaded with charm, from the covered corner porch to the patterned tile kitchen backsplash.
- Neighborhood: Old Seminole Heights
- Realtor: Shane O'Neil at Madison Heights Realty Group
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,824 square feet
- Notable features: Shaker cabinets, enviable primary bathroom, upgraded lighting, curb appeal.
Why we love it: Highlights of this 1920s charmer include the welcoming front porch, painted brick fireplace, and its walkable location.
- Neighborhood: Riverside Heights
- Realtor: Stacey Ross and Thomas Settles at PinPoint Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,638 square feet
- Notable features: Detached apartment, 1920s charm, walkable to Tampa River Walk and Armature Works,
Why we love it: The water views, shiplap walls, crystal doorknobs, Cape Cod style and rooftop deck are just a few swoon-worthy features of this one.
- Neighborhood: Clearwater
- Realtor: Terri Novitsky at Lauren Michael Real Estate Partners
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,464 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous views, plenty of room to entertain, sunroom/work-from-home office.
Why we love it: This place is swanky. It has everything you'd expect at the price point, including panoramic views, car elevator (yes), high-end appliances, cool light fixtures and resort-like community amenities.
- Neighborhood: St. Petersburg
- Realtor: Peggy Naruns at NorthStar Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,136 square feet
- Notable features: Views, resort-like community amenities, wet bar, floor-to-ceiling windows, sleek cabinetry.
This story first appeared in the Axios Tampa Bay newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.