From a Scandinavian bungalow in St. Petersburg to a swanky downtown Tampa condo, there's something for everyone in this week's roundup of the area's hottest homes.
Why we love it: A blend of Scandinavian simplicity and bohemian flair, this black cottage has so much charm. Plus, the loft is ideal for a home office, gym, classroom, etc.
- Neighborhood: Disston Heights, St. Pete
- Realtor: Tatum Peterson at McBride Kelly & Associates
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,122 square feet
- Notable features: Cool light fixtures, loft/flex space, vaulted ceilings, modern upgrades.
Why we love it: From the curb appeal to the thick moldings to the gorgeous floors, this historic home has tons of character.
- Neighborhood: Lakeland
- Realtor: Megan Robinson at Broderick & Associates Inc.
- Specs: 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,334 square feet
- Notable features: Great layout, 1930s bungalow style, updated kitchen.
Why we love it: Listing agent and homeowner Lauren Crowley made several updates throughout this beauty, including a new kitchen with a waterfall-edge island and a wine fridge/small bar in the dining room.
- Neighborhood: Woodland Park, Sarasota
- Realtor: Lauren Crowley at Sarasota Land and Homes LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,600 square feet
- Notable features: Fresh updates, four beds, great bathroom, screened-in porch, outdoor living space.
Why we love it: Highlights of this swanky downtown condo include the contemporary kitchen, high-end finishes and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Neighborhood: Downtown Tampa
- Realtor: Alexa Roach at Keller Williams Realty
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 838 square feet
- Notable features: Views, designer closet, modern kitchen, exposed concrete.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Tampa region? Tips: [email protected].
This story first appeared in the Axios Tampa Bay newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Tampa Bay stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Tampa Bay.